A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Vanasupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Vanasupa, Urologist, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Vanasupa, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanasupa graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Vanasupa has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Pitapong Vanasupa DO is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Billy P. Vanasupa practice?
- Dr. Billy Vanasupa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Billy Vanasupa practices Urology near Mountlake Terrace, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, WA and Everett, WA.
See Mountlake Terrace Urologists.