Urologist, Surgeon

6005 244th St SW
# 111
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
425-275-5555
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  NO NO NO! Stay away from him!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

I saw this guy about 20 months ago when he was part of Urology Northwest. He insisted on doing 'robotic surgery' to widen my ureter. I have been in chronic pain 24/7 ever since. And no one can figure out why. My kidney hurts so bad, I can barely function. When I researched him after the surgery, I found out he wasn't a board certified urologist, did not have any formal urology training, and was a DO! That's like going to a foot doctor for brain surgery. Stay away from this quack!!!!

|  show details
Jul 11th, 2013

After my second appointment with this doctor I looked for help else where. During my first "get to know you" appointment he was very polite and friendly but on my second appointment he was down right rude and I felt like he was trying to bully me alittle. He wanted to use one form of treatment for me and I had nothing but bad reviews from people I know with the same treatment, when I presented my choice of care options he made his own personal opinion very clear and was very unco-operative with what I wanted. End of the appointment he walked out with no good bye, no hand shake, no anything and was pretty rude. I would recommend not seeing this doctor and found him rude, unprofessional and bullying.

|  Trudie Dunaway  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2011

Dr Vanasupa is a great doctor. He has a lot of compassion and empathy with his patient, he explains everything thoroughly. One of the best doctors I have seen in my 67 years!