Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon
Birmingham Institute-Plastic
525 Southfield Rd
Birmingham, MI 48009
248-644-0670
Locations and availability (1)

Dec 10th, 2013

Rhytidectomy “mini-facelift” 1 out 4 stars. Marionette lines still visible despite implying they would be gone, still have loose skin that I was told would be tightened, & most relevant, nerve damage to ears persistent after a year, one ear still needs wakes me up when I roll over on it at night, open wounds behind ears post-surgery that took over a month to heal. Blepharoplasty repair a droopy eyelid: 3 out of 4 stars. Laser treatment 3 out of 4 stars Treatment was not “feathered” and there was a red demarcation line down the middle of my cheek that was visible for 7 months Due to post-operative discomfort after a year, I cannot recommend.

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Denise on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr Vasileff performed my tummy tuck and the results were absolutley wonderful. He has put a smile on my face when I look in the mirror and am able to wear a 2 piece suit again. He is very persoanble, professional and caring. His entire staff is pleasant, they treat you like family. I would highly recommend him!

by Angela on Jun 13th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Vasileff for plastic surgery. He performed a tummy tuck on me and did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier. The staff is wonderful too.

May 6th, 2013

I wake up every morning and say God bless Dr. Vasileff's hands. He truly changed my life. I did a mini face and neck lift I also did laser on my face. I did not tell anyone I was going to have the procedure done because it happend so quickly and It has been six months thus far and no one can tell. My closets friends do nto have the first clue, Dr. Vasileff made me look very natural and I couldn't be more thankful. Dr. Vasileff made me feel at home and everything I was promised I recieved and more. I had many consultaions with various Doctors, but no one came close in comparison to Dr. Vasileff. If you have a procedure I highly recommend you go to no one but him. You will feel like a brand new person, and you will do as I do every morming and thank God for Dr. Vasileff.

|  BEST RESULTS  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I promised myself some facial rejuvenation after working for more than 35 years, and it is the best gift I could ever have given myself. Dr. Vasileff is the best plastic surgeon in Michigan. His staff is very attentive and caring. This surgeon's overall skill and knowledge of what is pleasing to the eye, make him a genius. I would recommend Dr. Vasileff to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. Having the TruVista Surgery Center as an option was a real plus, you get such personalized service in a state of the art facility. I am so pleased with my face.

May 3rd, 2012

This is the worse doctor, do yourself a favor and find another doctor. He made my rhinoplasty surgery a living nightmare, I now went to another doctor and he couldn't believe the hack job. Thank goodness to the amazing doctor that did the tight job. Please font see this doctor, he gives men a female nose.

Jan 14th, 2012

An artist in the best sense of the term; Very skilled and thoughtful about ensuring the best results for his patients. Highly recommended.

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
by Rhinoplasty patient in Birmingham, MI area on Mar 24th, 2011

I have always wanted Rhinoplasty.I was referred to Dr. Vasileff and decided to go for a consultation. I was pleased at how friendly the staff was, kind and caring the doctor was and decided to go ahead with the surgery.I was SO pleased with the entire experience. I LOVE my new nose and have had a million compliments on the way I look. I am so glad I did it.I also loved the option of going to the surgery center (Truvista) which was more convenient for me. The staff there was just as nice and wonderful. After the surgery they treated me so well and checked up on me often.I without a doubt would recommend anyone to Dr. Vasileff. You can't always trust the doctors that advertise all the time. He is a true gem and I am forever grateful for my new look.

|  Dr. Vasileff  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

I had a cyst removed by another Doctor. It left a hold in my lip. I lived with it for a year and would fill it with a filler. I went to Dr. Vasileff and he repaired it and you can't even see it. He did a remarkable job. Thank you so much. He is the best!!!!!!

|  Nose Job - Could not be happier!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Vasileff performed my rhinoplasty for purely cosmetic reasons a little over a year ago. Being a young female (early 20's) I was extremely nervous about my face no longer looking natural. However, Dr. V did such a fantastic job that I feel so confident in my appearance now. From the moment of my consultation to my follow up appointment a year later, everyone I encountered could only be described as wonderful. Dr. V is very professional and clearly the best at what he does in the area! He listened to my concerns and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Basically painless recovery with very minimal bruising, even received flowers from him and the office the next day :) HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to get a nose job and I only have positive things to say about Dr. Vasileff and his entire staff!!

|  Best plastic surgeon in Michigan  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2010

Dr. Vasileff performed a septorhinoplasty (septum and nose reconstruction) on me one year ago. The staff was supportive and informative throughout the process and very skilled in surgery preparation. The pain and discomfort was very minimal after the surgery. Throughout the recovery period, Dr. Vasileff was thorough in checking every aspect of the surgery and offering suggestions to aid my healing process. There were no complications with my recovery and am extremely satisfied with the staff, the procedure, and the overall experience.

Nov 30th, 2010

I had two surgeries by Dr. Vasileff. A tummy tuck and a face lift. I would highly recommend him for both. He was excellent with any information and bedside manner. If I needed more surgery I would definitely go to him.

|  The Best!!!  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2010

Dr. Vasileff is the only plastic surgeon I would ever let work on myself or anyone in my family. He is kind, caring and most importantly, teh best in his field. He hs done my eys and did amazing work, making them look bright and alive again, like they did in my younger days! I would only recommend him to anyone who asks.

|  Go to the best!  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Dr. Vasileff performed my breast reduction surgery in 2007. It was a difficult decision for me to make and Dr. Vasileff carefully guided me through every step of the process. He is a remarkable surgeon and warm professional. I found him to be skillful, knowledgeable, professional, and caring. I am more than satisfied with the results of my surgery and highly recommend Dr. Vasileff to my family and friends. He's the best!

|  THE BEST OF THE BEST  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Just a short note to let EVERYONE know that there is NO BETTER plastic surgeon than Dr. Vasileff!! His credentials and training far outshine anyone in the area for starters. He is kind, informative, professional and EXCELLENT at what he does!! I give my experience the HIGHEST of ratings. I will use him again and would refer any friend or family member to him with TOTAL confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Vasileff. He was caring, professional, to the point and did an amazing job. I felt that I was in the best of hands throughout my entire time working with Dr. Vasileff and his staff. I could not be more pleased with the results of my surgery.

Nov 15th, 2010

Dr Vasileff is an extremely talented and knowledgeable surgeon and I would highly recommend him to all my friends and familyI am so happy with my results..I just love them!

Nov 13th, 2010

Dr. Vasileff is a wonderful and very gifted doctor from his bedside manner to his professional analysis of my issues. I have recommended him to my friends and they have been very pleased with the results of his work as I certainly am. I would certainly go to him with any future work I may consider.

|  Dr. Vasileff is the best!  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

As both a nurse and a patient I can attest first hand to the wonderful practice of Dr. Vasileff. I have had two surgical procedures performed by Dr. Vasileff and couldn't have been more pleased with the results both times. Dr. Vasileff is a professional, caring, talented and excellent surgeon. His staff couldn't have been more supportive as well. I would recommend Dr. Vasileff to anyone and hope to pay him a visit in the future for some "tune-ups"!

Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Vasileff is an extremely knowledgeable and caring professional. He took the time to explain his procedure and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Very pleased  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I went in to have a lesion removed, and was very pleasantly surprised when there wasn't a long wait as with most doctors. He was very friendly and knowledgeable, and took the time to throroughly explain not only my diagnosis, but also the procedure he recommended. During the procedure he was very patient with me as I am needle phobic and not an easy patient! He was through in no time, with no pain, and no scarring. I would gladly recommend him to anyone!

|  Thank you Dr. Bill  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Bill is a great doctor and a great Uncle. I had this mole on my back and Dr. Bill took it right off in less than an half hour I felt no pain one bit. And he is a great uncle a guy who care about me.Thank you Dr. Bill,Stefan Lott

Nov 11th, 2010

The ONLY MD in the Detroit-Metro area to see for cosmetic surgery.

|  Amazing Results; Fantastic Bedside Manner  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Vasileff performed rhinoplasty (nose surgery) on me to correct a horribly deviated septum that made breathing a daily struggle. Not only did the surgery fix that problem but it straightened the external appearance of my nose as well. He is a warm, personable man who takes his time to understand your goals, answer your questions and address any concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Vasileff.

|  Pleased with Results  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

I was surprised to read the reviews on this site about Dr. Vasileff. I had my eyes done recently and he did an excellent job, his staff was courteous and his work on my face has left me incredibly pleased. I would highly recommend Dr. Vasileff to all of my friends and family.

Oct 4th, 2010

dr. vasileff performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids and also removed the bump from my nose. he listened to my concerns and expressed his opinions and i am thrilled with the results!!! i highly recommend this physician to anyone seeking plastic surgery.

|  Find a different doctor  |  show details
by ksg on Jul 9th, 2010

Dr. Vasileff operated on my nose in 1999. I could not breathe. I met with him and he agreed to fix the problem. HaHa, he only made it worse. Now I am unable to breathe out of both nostrils. When I met with him after the second botched job, he completely ignored what I said and was rude. I regret going to him every day. Please do not trust this guy.

|  facelift  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Was in surgery around 7 hours for a face lift and eye lift and lasering around lower lids. It took months to heal. I am not a smoker or drinker and followed all pre and post operative directives. The doctor was cavalier about the poor results. Though my eyes looked much better, the face lift was substandard and left me with permanent indentations I did not have before the surgery. My scars are very noticeable four years post surgery. I question why this surgery took seven hours. When I queried, I was not given an answer. Two scars were left on my neck in non surgical areas and when queried about why they were there, Dr. Vasileff said he "didn't know." The lower part of my face looked as if it had never been lifted, but one could tell that my face was transformed by these odd indentations that remain there. I didn't trust him enough to have him redo the poor job, and he acted entirely unconcerned about what he had done to me. I don't know how he got his reputation, but it is undeserved.

Mar 31st, 2008

Found Dr. Vasileff and his office staff extremely friendly and very efficiant. I would recommend him to anyone!