Dr. William Vasileff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 26th, 2015
The best of the best!
Dr Vasileff is not only great Dr he is wonderful person, very pleasant, excellent bed side manners. I would not ever get anyone take care of me but Dr. Vasileff.

December 10th, 2013
Rhytidectomy “mini-facelift” 1 out 4 stars. Marionette lines still visible despite implying they would be gone, still have loose skin that I was told would be tightened, & most relevant, nerve damage to ears persistent after a year, one ear still needs wakes me up when I roll over on it at night, open wounds behind ears post-surgery that took over a month to heal. Blepharoplasty repair a droopy eyelid: 3 out of 4 stars. Laser treatment 3 out of 4 stars Treatment was not “feathered” and there was a red demarcation line down the middle of my cheek that was visible for 7 months Due to post-operative discomfort after a year, I cannot recommend.

July 31st, 2013
Tummy Tuck
Dr Vasileff performed my tummy tuck and the results were absolutley wonderful. He has put a smile on my face when I look in the mirror and am able to wear a 2 piece suit again. He is very persoanble, professional and caring. His entire staff is pleasant, they treat you like family. I would highly recommend him!

June 13th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Vasileff for plastic surgery. He performed a tummy tuck on me and did an amazing job. I couldn't be happier. The staff is wonderful too.

May 6th, 2013
I wake up every morning and say God bless Dr. Vasileff's hands. He truly changed my life. I did a mini face and neck lift I also did laser on my face. I did not tell anyone I was going to have the procedure done because it happend so quickly and It has been six months thus far and no one can tell. My closets friends do nto have the first clue, Dr. Vasileff made me look very natural and I couldn't be more thankful. Dr. Vasileff made me feel at home and everything I was promised I recieved and more. I had many consultaions with various Doctors, but no one came close in comparison to Dr. Vasileff. If you have a procedure I highly recommend you go to no one but him. You will feel like a brand new person, and you will do as I do every morming and thank God for Dr. Vasileff.

May 31st, 2012
BEST RESULTS
I promised myself some facial rejuvenation after working for more than 35 years, and it is the best gift I could ever have given myself. Dr. Vasileff is the best plastic surgeon in Michigan. His staff is very attentive and caring. This surgeon's overall skill and knowledge of what is pleasing to the eye, make him a genius. I would recommend Dr. Vasileff to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery. Having the TruVista Surgery Center as an option was a real plus, you get such personalized service in a state of the art facility. I am so pleased with my face.

January 14th, 2012
An artist in the best sense of the term; Very skilled and thoughtful about ensuring the best results for his patients. Highly recommended.

March 24th, 2011
Rhinoplasty
I have always wanted Rhinoplasty.I was referred to Dr. Vasileff and decided to go for a consultation. I was pleased at how friendly the staff was, kind and caring the doctor was and decided to go ahead with the surgery.I was SO pleased with the entire experience. I LOVE my new nose and have had a million compliments on the way I look. I am so glad I did it.I also loved the option of going to the surgery center (Truvista) which was more convenient for me. The staff there was just as nice and wonderful. After the surgery they treated me so well and checked up on me often.I without a doubt would recommend anyone to Dr. Vasileff. You can't always trust the doctors that advertise all the time. He is a true gem and I am forever grateful for my new look.

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Vasileff
I had a cyst removed by another Doctor. It left a hold in my lip. I lived with it for a year and would fill it with a filler. I went to Dr. Vasileff and he repaired it and you can't even see it. He did a remarkable job. Thank you so much. He is the best!!!!!!

January 3rd, 2011
Nose Job - Could not be happier!
Dr. Vasileff performed my rhinoplasty for purely cosmetic reasons a little over a year ago. Being a young female (early 20's) I was extremely nervous about my face no longer looking natural. However, Dr. V did such a fantastic job that I feel so confident in my appearance now. From the moment of my consultation to my follow up appointment a year later, everyone I encountered could only be described as wonderful. Dr. V is very professional and clearly the best at what he does in the area! He listened to my concerns and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for. Basically painless recovery with very minimal bruising, even received flowers from him and the office the next day :) HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking to get a nose job and I only have positive things to say about Dr. Vasileff and his entire staff!!

December 22nd, 2010
Best plastic surgeon in Michigan
Dr. Vasileff performed a septorhinoplasty (septum and nose reconstruction) on me one year ago. The staff was supportive and informative throughout the process and very skilled in surgery preparation. The pain and discomfort was very minimal after the surgery. Throughout the recovery period, Dr. Vasileff was thorough in checking every aspect of the surgery and offering suggestions to aid my healing process. There were no complications with my recovery and am extremely satisfied with the staff, the procedure, and the overall experience.

November 30th, 2010
I had two surgeries by Dr. Vasileff. A tummy tuck and a face lift. I would highly recommend him for both. He was excellent with any information and bedside manner. If I needed more surgery I would definitely go to him.