A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Watkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Watkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System
- Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy S. Watkins practice?
Dr. Billy Watkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salinas, CA.
See Salinas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.