Dr. Billy Wyatt Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Billy Wyatt?

no empathy...

Posted on September 6th, 2011

Cut and dry attitude. His demeanour was rude and short with nursing staff and assistants. Instead of raising the bed while stitching my 5 year Old sons cheek shut he complained his back hurt or was starting to ache!!! Too bad it wasn't the other way around...needs to take a class for effective communication skills. Just disgusted with how he has treated me family and this is the second time I have helped put money in his pocket! Never again if I can help it...By the way had to admit my son into Children's the following day due to infection and swelling. The physicians there were shocked By his stitch work and removed every other stitch ...now my son most likely will need plastic surgery due to his lack of experience!!! Sooo unhappy:(