A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Yee, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Yee, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Billy Yee practice?
Dr. Billy Yee practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Redondo Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.