A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Yee, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Yee, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Yee MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Billy Yee practice?
- Dr. Billy Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Yee practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Endocrinologists.