A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Yee, Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Yee, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy Yee MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Billy Yee practice?
- Dr. Billy Yee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Billy Yee practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Westminster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.