Reproductive Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Getting started was great!!!!! show details Getting started was great!!!!!
by Kathleen and Ruben on Dec 2nd, 2013

After seeing Dr. Yee for our first consultation, we are definitely pleased and will continue seeing him. the office was very welcoming, and i believe the best part was all of the information that he had given, taking the time to educate us, exploring all and new routes we had never thought of. We are very pleased with our first time visit and will continue coming!

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
Feb 21st, 2012

I've done 2 rounds of IVF and 2 FET with Reproductive Partners and Dr. Yee. I got pregnant with my first IVF and delivered a beautiful daughter last 2009. Although my 1st FET and 2nd IVF weren't successful, I was blessed on my 2nd FET and I'm now 16 weeks pregnant. Dr. Yee is the consummate professional and explain the process to you in a thorough and easy-to-understand manner. The staff is wonderful and helpful to answer your questions.

Dr. Yee is the BEST!! show details Dr. Yee is the BEST!!
by 72Air at Citysearch on Dec 2nd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Yee is the best around! He wasn`t named one of the Top Docs according to the US News and World Report for nothing. Now that does NOT sound like a scam to me. I would highly recommend him! If you are serious about results and want to be treated like a person and not a number, then he is your guy.

Thankful show details Thankful
by SKGM at Citysearch on Nov 21st, 2011 on citysearch.com

I have had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Yee and his colleagues and can tell you that I have been treated with the utmost respect, and care. They are ethical doctors who are doing what they love. I came to Dr. Yee for a second opinion and am still happy with my care. At Reproductive Partners they care about me, and what they do which makes me confident about my success.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
sophisticated scam artist show details sophisticated scam artist
by Bond 007 at Citysearch on Oct 28th, 2011 on citysearch.com

OK so couples unable to have kids are desperate and this guy knows how to exploit them along with his buddies who are very smooth too. When he will stimulate the ovaries he knows that many follicles are empty and there is no egg inside and then when the eggs are fertilized in the petrie dish these guys know which embroyos are vialble or not but since they have to charge you for embroyo transfer these mofos will shove it in your uterus anyway and you take two weeks off from work with your legs up hoping to get pregnant while these guys know all along that the embroyo is not vialble. These are fancy criminals that are not caught....

The best dr I ever seen show details The best dr I ever seen
Jul 23rd, 2011

I went to dr yee about a year ago and all I'm going to say is thank you dr yee for making my dreams come true

DR YEE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD show details DR YEE IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD
Jan 28th, 2011

dr yee helped me in ways words could not express i thank him from the bottom of my heart ....and his staff are so awsome

Yea Dr. Yee! show details Yea Dr. Yee!
by Citysearch User on Oct 20th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I was seeing Reproductive Partners in San Diego and was referred to Dr. Yee for retrieval at the hospital. Whatever they did, it worked and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com