A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Billy Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Billy Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Billy Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Yeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Billy K Yeh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Billy K. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Billy Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Billy Yeh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.