A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bimal Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bimal Desai, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biomedical informatics and web-based educational tools for clinicians.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Desai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bimal Ramesh Desai MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bimal R. Desai practice?
- Dr. Bimal Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bimal Desai practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.