Dr. Bimaljit Sandhu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 7 reviews

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Sandhu conducted an EGD procedure twice on me and far surpassed what another physician had attempted multiple times previously. I am so thankful to have been referred to him. Nurses and families of other patients hold him in high esteem and freely say that he would be their first choice. He is an A+ intelligent, skilled, and personable specialist.

May 7th, 2016
Very happy with outcome
My original doctor gave me an incorrect diagnosis. Dr. Sandhu gave me a correct diagnosis with the correct care and treatment, which prevented unnecessary surgery. He was very concerned about my well being and recovery.

December 5th, 2015
Excellent Care!!
Dr. Sandhu is not only extremely knowledgeable, he is sincerely invested in his patient’s health. After every procedure I had performed by him, Dr. Sandhu called me to check on me. Dr. Sandhu was always prompt in returning my phone calls when I had issues and questions. I could not be more pleased with his care. I would highly recommend him.

November 12th, 2015
abdominal pain
I saw Dr Sandhu in the summer of 2015 after having pancreatic surgery the year before, and I was having problems with stomach pains, turns out he diagnosed adhesions pressing on the left side of my colon. He stated to start smoothies, after 2 months the pain has gone from a 10 to a 1 and no additional surgery would be needed at this time. I would highly recommend him and he understood my issues

September 10th, 2015
Wish All Doctors Were Like Him
The care I received in this office has been my BEST Experience with a Medical professional since relocating to Richmond (by far)!!!! Being in a new city and having to find ALL New Doctors can become quite fustrating, Dr. Sandhu office staff understood that - and relieved my anxiety. Dr. Sandhu is a consummate professional, orders proceedures Quickly, and is a caring physician!!! A+++++

January 19th, 2015
Great specialist. Listens and is prompt.

July 2nd, 2014
This doctor is excellent. Very intelligent and knows what he is doing. Very friendly and courteous. He did my surgery and did a great job. No complications