Dr. Bimaljit Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bimaljit Sandhu?

July 20th, 2016

Dr. Sandhu conducted an EGD procedure twice on me and far surpassed what another physician had attempted multiple times previously. I am so thankful to have been referred to him. Nurses and families of other patients hold him in high esteem and freely say that he would be their first choice. He is an A+ intelligent, skilled, and personable specialist.

May 7th, 2016

Very happy with outcome

My original doctor gave me an incorrect diagnosis. Dr. Sandhu gave me a correct diagnosis with the correct care and treatment, which prevented unnecessary surgery. He was very concerned about my well being and recovery.

December 6th, 2015

Excellent Care!!

Dr. Sandhu is not only extremely knowledgeable, he is sincerely invested in his patient’s health. After every procedure I had performed by him, Dr. Sandhu called me to check on me. Dr. Sandhu was always prompt in returning my phone calls when I had issues and questions. I could not be more pleased with his care. I would highly recommend him.

November 12th, 2015

abdominal pain

I saw Dr Sandhu in the summer of 2015 after having pancreatic surgery the year before, and I was having problems with stomach pains, turns out he diagnosed adhesions pressing on the left side of my colon. He stated to start smoothies, after 2 months the pain has gone from a 10 to a 1 and no additional surgery would be needed at this time. I would highly recommend him and he understood my issues

September 10th, 2015

Wish All Doctors Were Like Him

The care I received in this office has been my BEST Experience with a Medical professional since relocating to Richmond (by far)!!!! Being in a new city and having to find ALL New Doctors can become quite fustrating, Dr. Sandhu office staff understood that - and relieved my anxiety. Dr. Sandhu is a consummate professional, orders proceedures Quickly, and is a caring physician!!! A+++++

January 19th, 2015

Great specialist. Listens and is prompt.

July 3rd, 2014

This doctor is excellent. Very intelligent and knows what he is doing. Very friendly and courteous. He did my surgery and did a great job. No complications

October 12th, 2017