A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bin Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bin Cao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cao
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bin Cao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Cao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bin Cao MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bin Cao practice?
- Dr. Bin Cao has 1 office location.
Dr. Bin Cao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.