A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bin Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bin Cao is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bin Cao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Cao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Fdn Hosps - Harbor City & Carson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bin Cao MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Bin Cao practice?
- Dr. Bin Cao has 1 office location.
Dr. Bin Cao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Physiatrists.