A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bin Hu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bin Hu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hu graduated from Chongqing Medical University.
Dr. Hu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bin Hu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bin Hu practice?
- Dr. Bin Hu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bin Hu practices Anesthesiology near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Mishawaka Anesthesiologists.