inactive

Bin S Teh Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

April 25th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Bin Teh is my guarding angel. He is always informative with me and very professional. He always gives me his full attention. He and his associates are always there for me. They are all very friendly and courteous. Thank you Dr. Teh.

February 28th, 2011
You're so nice :)

December 22nd, 2010
Dr. Teh rid me of cancer
3 other doctors diagnosed me with Stage IV cancer and said "I'm sorry" and gave me info. to take care of end of life issues. I went on the internet and found Dr. Teh who irradicated the cancer that had metasticized to my verterbrae without pain, using his Novalis Stereotactic Radiosurgery machine. He's brilliant and teaches others how to use this machine. If you want THE BEST DOCTOR to treat you, then you MUST see Dr. Teh. I had an AGGRESSIVE cancer and I could not afford to have some "rookie" take care of me. After 2 1/2 weeks of treatment, I was cancer free. I am now 2 1/2 years "out" from my initial cancer diagnosis. I refer EVERYONE I know to see Dr. Teh when they receive a devastating prognosis, such as mine. Don't waste time. Time is of the essence! Call their office ASAP! He gave me hope and a future, when no one else could...