A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Ahmed MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bina Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Bina Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Bina Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists.