A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Chaddha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Chaddha, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaddha graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chaddha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina L Chaddha MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bina L. Chaddha practice?
- Dr. Bina Chaddha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bina Chaddha practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Trumbull Radiologists.