Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bina Comes
Dr. Bina Comes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Comes is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn, New York Methodist Hospital and Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Comes has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bina Comes has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Bina Comes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Tatyana Gabinskaya
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.10 mi35
Dr. Jordan Meyers
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.21 mi