A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University Of Southampton, England.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Janmejay Patel MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bina J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bina Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Bina Patel practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.