Dr. Bina Karnani MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Vallejo, CA

2.5

August 4th, 2015
Very unprofessional.
Very unprofessional. Was not diagnosed properly. Got upset when i insisted on solving my immediate problem (pain!!!) first before talking about a shot that I am supposed to do once every 10 years

June 30th, 2015
Karnani is the worst primary physician at Kaiser- run
Dr. Karnani does not use critical thinking skills. Nor does she care about her patients but she ABSOLUTELY CARES about being in control. Saw her 2x both times the first words out of her mouth was I have 10 minutes. She is great at saying NOT MY PROBLEM see some one else ..when she is suppose to be your primary doctor not the words you expect. After a proceedure I got extremely sick her words there is NOTHING I CAN DO FOR YOU.. well I ended up in ER and got a new doctor and surprise I had an infection. She has hit PETERS PRINCIPAL… so if you want good, safe care from a KAISER WALNUT CREEK doctor do not see Bina Karnani. She is the opposite of what Kaiser touts.

August 29th, 2013
Not a fan. STAY AWAY!
I did not like Dr. Karnani at all! She told me i did not have a condition.. for which i got a second opinion and required SURGERY because the condition escalated! I was told that had it been caught early on, I could have received alternate treatment in lieu of surgery. I would not recommend Dr. Karnani at all! I had to take off work for months for surgery and recovery which all could have been avoided had she ordered the proper tests/exams that I went to see her about MULTIPLE times before getting a second opinion. I am now fully healed, but I do not like her carelessness when it comes to patients' health!

August 15th, 2010
I miss you Dr Karnani
I miss her back in Michigan. It was a pleasure to see Dr Karnani and talk to her.

January 28th, 2010
A Dr. like her is hard to find!
Dr. Karnani spent a LOT of time with me growing up. She was always very professional and genuinely cared about me and making the best decisions for me. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Kind hearted, thorough, and always available. Thank you Dr. Karnani for all you have done for me. I always knew I was in good hands. I live in TN now and can't find a Dr. who comes close to you!

October 28th, 2009
She is very good
Every time I go to her office, she sets the time to listen to my conditions and she always does something about my health issues.