Dr. Bina Kololgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bina Kololgi?

July 21st, 2015

A good bit of friendly mixed with a good bit of crazy

Visited walk-in medical care with a horrendous sinus infection. They were busy that day, and I saw Dr. Kololgi after about an hour. Dr. Kololgi is very kind and friendly, but also very odd. I obviously had a sinus infection, but she kept asking off-the-wall questions about my diet and cholesterol among other things. She eventually diagnosed me with an ear infection (which I didn't have), but I walked out with a prescription for the antibiotic that I needed for the sinus infection so it wasn't a wasted trip. I had heard stories about this doctor, but it was the first time I saw her in my several trips to this clinic. Combined with other stories (she asked my wife to bring in our dog for a strep test), this visit ensured that I will find another clinic next time.

June 6th, 2013

Great care.

June 24th, 2011

Don't ever go to this doctor. Very rude unprofessional, horrible experience. Please dont waste your time and money

March 1st, 2016