A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hypertension ManagementCholesterol DisordersDiabetes-related disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mirza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina I Mirza MD is a female Nephrologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bina I. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Bina Mirza has 1 office location.
Dr. Bina Mirza practices Nephrology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Nephrologists.