A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Nagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Nagaraj is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Nagaraj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraj graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Nagaraj has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Nagaraj BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bina Nagaraj practice?
- Dr. Bina Nagaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Bina Nagaraj practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.