A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans