A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Patel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Dinker Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bina D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bina Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bina Patel practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA and Oakley, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.