A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Patel is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Dinker Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bina D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bina Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bina Patel practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.