A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bina Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bina Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bina Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bina Sharma MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bina Sharma practice?
- Dr. Bina Sharma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bina Sharma practices Internal Medicine near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Coppell Internists.