A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binaca Gaglani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binaca Gaglani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binaca Gaglani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglani graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Gaglani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- South Austin Hospital
- St. David's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binaca Gaglani MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Binaca Gaglani practice?
- Dr. Binaca Gaglani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Binaca Gaglani practices Allergy & Immunology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Austin Allergists.