A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binaca Gaglani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binaca Gaglani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Binaca Gaglani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaglani graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Gaglani has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaglani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans