A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Binay Eapen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Binay Eapen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eapen graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Eapen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Binay Chacko Eapen MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Binay C. Eapen practice?
- Dr. Binay Eapen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Binay Eapen practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.