A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindesh Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karad.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindesh A Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bindesh A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bindesh Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bindesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Habra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Fe Springs, CA and King City, CA.
See La Habra Orthopedic Surgeons.