A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindesh Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karad.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindesh A Shah MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bindesh A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Bindesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Bindesh Shah practices Orthopaedic Surgery near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Orthopedic Surgeons.