Surgeons

1400 S Harbor Blvd
Ste A
La Habra, CA 90631
714-879-3400
Locations and availability (5)

2.0

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2012

I went with my husband who was having a shoulder problem. He was seen within a few days of a request for an appointment. The office was efficient and organized. Dr. Shah appeared caring and knowledgeable. An x-ray was done onsite. The diagnosis was clearly explained along with the treatment plan.

|  Horrible experience!  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2011

The initial visit was fine. I saw the doctor and he explained the next couple of steps see me in a week and well take more x-rays. From that pointon, everything took a nosedive. I was pawned off to a physician assistant that did nothing more than look at an x-rays and nod looks fine see you in a week.There was zero communication on what the recovery process or timeline would be. The cast was removed and again there was zero communication on physicaltherapy expectations, length of physical therapy, critical time frames or things to watch for and call them about. ZERO! I returned for a follow up visit 4 weeks later and the doctor then saw me. I had to remind him THREE times of the treatment that Id received at HIS office. (?!?!?) He had the worst bedside manner, was not forthcoming with information, and its was as if I was supposed to come in and know all questions that should be asked. It was horrible! Two out of the three nurses during my numerous visits were just down right nasty from the moment I said Hello. If it werent for the ER doctor that helped me at the beginning of my injury and a ton of online research, Id be completely in the dark. This has by far been the worst medical staff Ive ever experienced. If I break another bone in the future (increased likelihood given the sports I do), I will not be returning to this office!

|  Correct diagnosis but ridiculous treatment  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2010

My first visit to Dr. Shah was a complete waste of time. He gave the same diagnosis as the previous doctor, yet he refused to fix the problem with surgery? Physical therapy, weight loss, glucosamine pills and swimming for a torn meniscus muscle?!? The total killer to all of this is he would NOT answer my questions as to why not just do the surgery since none of these will heal a muscle? He will waste your time and insurance monies so stay away this doctor!!

|  Terrible wait times!  |  show details
by Kenneth Favrow on Dec 31st, 2009

I have never waited less than an hour to see Dr. Shah. Their office is one of the most poorly run medical facilities I have ever seen when it comes to scheduling. The staff's care and bedside manner is not offensive, but it certainly takes a hit from the poor scheduling and rushed demeanor of all staff. Terrible experiences with this office!