A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. BINDI PATEL:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. BINDI PATEL, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. PATEL graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. PATEL has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PATEL accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. BINDI N. PATEL practice?
Dr. BINDI PATEL practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.