A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindi Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindi Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindi N Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bindi N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bindi Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bindi Patel practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.