A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindi Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindi Patel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindi Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindi N Patel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bindi N. Patel practice?
- Dr. Bindi Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bindi Patel practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.