A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindi Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindi Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindi Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bindi K. Shah practice?
Dr. Bindi Shah practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.