Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bindu Balani
Dr. Bindu Balani, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Balani is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Hackensackuniversity Medical Center and Pascack Valley Hospital. Dr. Balani has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Bindu Balani has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bindu Balani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Jerome Siegel
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi53
Dr. Glauco Radoslovich
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi31
Dr. Rani Sebti
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Hackensack, NJ 0.01 mi25