Dr. Bindu Bennuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bindu Bennuri?

Posted on September 16th, 2012

Great doctor. I don't know what the other person is talking about. He is great. He loves to children and gives excellent advice. I would not go anywhere else. I did not have a problem with getting referred to a ENT when I needed one.

Not Good At All

Posted on March 18th, 2009

Our experiences with this doctor are not very good. My husband has had to cause a scene at the office to get our daughter checked out by a specialist. Another time she was very sick, very groggy, high fever, and complained of stomach ache. I took her to him, first the nursing staff told me she did not have a fever and i knew she did. Then she went in to see him, in the end he said it was just a virus, he gave her nothing medicine wise, did not run any tests to see why she was sick. The next morning she was still sick, my mother took her to the emergency room and they diagnosed her with a very bad case of strep. The er physician stated that she could not believe this was not caught the day before, it was that bad. A friend of mine also has had bad issues with this doctor. Her baby kept getting ear infections, she begged him to do something about them, but he kept prescibing medicine for it, not trying to FIX the problem. Finally she got better insurance and could take her to a better doctor and now her daughter is deaf due to the ear infections. She has tubes in her ears now, the doctor said she may regain some hearing but not all of it. I have made medicare aware of this problem and when I told them his name they had already heard some things regarding him. This is the only way I can help apparently because no one will listen that matters. So, if there are any parents reading this please, if you can, go to another pediatrician.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016