Dr. Bindu Dey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bindu Dey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bindu Dey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016

Office

Should get more professional office staff!

September 28th, 2016

Unskilled and unorganized

I've been thinking about this awhile, both of my in laws see her. Both of them have experienced life threatening illnesses this year and they see her every couple months. I have diagnosed them better myself. Find a dr that actually knows what they're doing!

July 27th, 2016

I switched to Dr. Bindu Dey 12 years ago and I'm glad I did.

July 11th, 2016

TERRIBLE CARE!

This Doctor is the worst one I've ever seen and I have been seen by TONS of doctors. Her bedside manner is atrocious, her skill is lacking, and after I posted a bad review on her I got a letter in the mail saying she would no longer be my PCM. Don't bother wasting your time and going to her, fine ANYONE else.

June 9th, 2016

RUN and seek medical care elsewhere, both of these Dr's SUCK!!!

I had chosen this female doctor as my PCM. I have seen her 4 times and each time she has been exceedingly rude. I thought each time, she must be having a bad day or maybe something hard is going on in her life. 4 out of 4 times she was directly RUDE, first appointment she never even finished my intake or medical history, when I asked during the follow up (as some things needed to be addressed) she became combative and was very rude and never did complete the physical, she argued with me about my oral medical history, my symptoms, corrected my questions as though I was unintelligent to ask questions, and was unimaginably rude. Her husband saw my husband many times and disregarded his pain as nothing (knowing mother just died of breast cancer and aunt has Hodgkin's lymphoma) and he finally went elsewhere to find out he has a tumor in his armpit, that the doctor just kept telling him it's nothing.

February 12th, 2016

I was very nervous seeing this doctor after reading these reviews, but I am so happy I switched to Dr.Dey. she was very compassionate. There was a little bit of a wait in the room, but I find that understanding considering she takes the time to listen to each patient well at least she did for me. I would defiantly recommend this doctor to a friend.

February 4th, 2016

Horrible bedside manner. Very arrogant.

October 27th, 2015

My husband and I will not return to this office.

When making my appt I commented to the receptionist that I was not happy with my last visit, but that I needed a physical. A few weeks later on the day of the appointment, my physical was just over and whilst still half undressed under my paper robe, Dr Dey told me a staff member had told her about the comment I made whilst booking the appt. , and what was the problem I had. I told her one of her staff had been rude, her reply was that her staff deal with lots of patients, are busy and that we all have bad days and that there are plenty of other Drs in the area if I wished to move on! Very uncomfortable for me, seconds after the physical was completed and I was semi clothed under my paper robe she asked me about the comment I had made to her receptionist! I would have thought it best to discuss this while I was fully clothed prior to the physical. No apology received for staff rudess. I will take her advice and gladly find another Dr in the area.

September 22nd, 2015

I wouldn't recommend this practice

we were recommended to Dr. Dey's practice and it's been nothing but let downs. To be fair, the visits with either doctor's have been fine. They sent my husband and me to do many tests. The problem is the follow up. Their staff is rude, we do not get calls back when they say they're going to call back. Their billing staff is also rude, and aren't very knowledgeable or communicative when it comes to insurance information. We would love to leave this practice, we just aren't sure where to go.

March 19th, 2014

I Trust Him

As a senior citizen I have been treated by many family Doctors. Dr. Dey is one of the best. He actively listens to me as I explain my problems and ask questions for clarification. In the more than five years that he has been my Primary Care Doctor, I have never had a problem. Getting a fast appointment when I am sick is excellent.

April 19th, 2012

Would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She should not be practicing medicine

October 10th, 2011

The office staff at this office has become terrible over the past few years. They first booked me with the wrong doctor, although I've seen the same one for 7 years. Then they never submitted the required specialist referral that they told me they would take care of. Months had passed before my specialist informed me that insurance would not cover the visit without the referral, which is the only reason I even found out that it was never submitted by Dr. Dey's office. Now too much time has passed for my insurance to accept a referral, I'm attempting an appeal, but it sounds like I'll just get stuck paying the full amount for the specialist visit. It was inconvenient to get stuck with an appointment with the wrong doctor, but getting stuck with a bill that should've been covered is enough to make me change doctors altogether. The unfortunate part is that both of the doctors are great, but the office staff's service is awful.