A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindu George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindu George, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. George has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindu George MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bindu George practice?
- Dr. Bindu George has 1 office location.
Dr. Bindu George practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists, Rockville Hematologists, and Rockville Oncologists.