A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindux Kamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindux Kamal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindux Kamal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamal graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindux M Kamal MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bindux M. Kamal practice?
- Dr. Bindux Kamal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bindux Kamal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists and Santa Barbara Nephrologists.