A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindu Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindu Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindu Kumar MD and MHSC is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bindu Kumar practice?
- Dr. Bindu Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bindu Kumar practices Occupational Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Preventive Medicine Specialists.