Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bindu Manocha
Dr. Bindu Manocha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Newnan, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Manocha is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Grady Memorial Hospital and Piedmont Mountainside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bindu Manocha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Bindu Manocha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Frances Long
Atlanta, GA 0 mi18
Dr. Robert Allen
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi37
Dr. Marcia Rhee
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21