Dr. Bindu Mathew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bindu Mathew?

Bright, caring, cooperative

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I felt she truly listened and respected what I had to say.

Dr. Mathew needs to reconsider her workload.

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Both my mother and I started seeing Dr. Mathew this year. All 5 visits we had to wait 30mins to an hour. She has odd hours at different offices and is always overbooked. Follow up calls are pretty much non existent and you have to hound the office to find out information. After one of my mother's visits she was told by one nurse that her iron levels were back to normal and then a different nurse called a week later and told her the opposite (both looking at the same lab results and getting notes from Dr. Mathew??). My sister is a dietician and looked over her blood work results and saw my mothers iron levels were actually normal. A month later my mother went in again because she was experiencing tingling in her hands. Dr. Mathew ordered more blood work and told her to get a hand brace and see a neurologist. My mother gets a call later that week and is told she has diabetes-- no explanation or talk about how this happened or how to handle it. Luckily, my sister was skeptical and decided to go in and look over the most recent blood work. Her levels actually categorized her as pre-diabetic. My mother goes to neurologist and after blood work finds out she has lymes disease, which Dr. Mathew did not think to look into. We will obviously be looking for a new PCP.

Post Operative Care

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Found very capable, efficient and most pleasant to deal with.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017