A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindu Nair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindu Nair, Pediatrician, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nair graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nair has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindu Nair MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bindu Nair practice?
- Dr. Bindu Nair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bindu Nair practices Pediatrics near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.