Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bindu Nair
Bindu Nair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flower Mound, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Bindu Nair is affiliated with Harris Methodist H E B, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas and Texas Health Stephenville. She speaks English.
Bindu Nair has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...