A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindu Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindu Rajan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindu Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Debreceni Orvostudomanyi Egyetem.
Dr. Rajan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindu Elizabeth Rajan MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bindu E. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Bindu Rajan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bindu Rajan practices Internal Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Internists.