Dr. Bindu Sehgal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Consultant
Dr. Sehgal is an excellent physician. She take her time and asks all the right questions. I am very pleased with everything done to date! The whole team is awesome!

January 9th, 2015
After being seen by this Dr for over 15 years, a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer is an absolute disgrace that was made by another facility. This doctor is neglectful, judgmental, and is not educated in the obvious signs and symptoms of cancers. They are dangerous and should not be in practice

August 27th, 2010
So happy that she is my doctor!!
Dr. Sehgal is so caring and I feel like I am in good hands with her. She does not rush in and out of the room with you. She will take the time to answer all the questions you have. I feel like she is very thorough. I have called her office with questions and both her and her staff have been very prompt in calling me back. I am so thankful that she is my doctor - my entire family sees her as well. I highly recommend her!

September 1st, 2009
Very Caring
Dr. Sehgal is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. She will take as much time with you as you need and is able to answer any/all questions. Thankfully, I have not had anything major happen in my life, but I am a slight hypochondriac and she is very patient answering all my questions. Also, she makes you feel so comfortable, that I even got my mom going in to see her on a regular basis - and that is a feat in itself!