Overall Review

3.6

March 21st, 2016
Have been with her for 15 years and because of a change in employment status she does not use our new insurance. I am heartbroken. What happened to you can keep your dr Obama

January 4th, 2016
Excellent service
I've been using Dr. Sudhakarran for 8 yrs. She makes my family feel like her family. Her Nurses are very kind to my Grandson's when I bring them.

April 15th, 2015
Ms
Having had a primary care physician in Tomball for many years that I had the utmost respect for; I was initially a little hesitant having a new primary care provider. This fear was soon alleviated once I'd met with the super friendly staff and Dr Sudhakaran herself! I was given a very thorough annual medical this year , including an EKG , ensuring that your "complete" wellbeing is closely monitored , so that steps may taken to treat any 'underlying' medical issues that can best be treated whilst caught early. The immaculate new office has ample parking and the staff are super efficient from the moment you check in!

January 24th, 2015
Desperate for patients, rude/incompetent staff,fraudulent claims, ridiculous!
excessive wait, rude staff, desperate for business based on trying to mandate unmerited follow-ups when info could be relayed over phone or sent electronically or in mail--they try to hold your lab results hostage and demand that you schedule another appointment to get them (all the while the meter is running!) File false claims/fraudulent charges then take forever to correct it.

August 28th, 2014
Will no be back
Waited over an hour without even being called back. People who showed up minutes after me got bumped ahead of me. Completely ridiculous!

March 25th, 2011
Dr. Sudhakaran
Dr. Sudhakran and staff made me feel extremely comfortable. This was my first visit to this office, for I am coming from Kelsey. The customer service is outstanding. However, it's amazing when you visit a doctor's office and all the employees have similar personalities. The staff pays total attention to details and are extremely thorough. I'm glad I found a doctor who genuinely care for her patients.

April 24th, 2010
Great Doctor
My family has been seeing Dr. Sudhakaran for years and highly recommend her. She is very thorough, patient and takes the time to accurately diagnose illness. She does not take shortcut and prescribe lot of medication unless it is necessary. She follows up personally and discusses options with her patients to find the best treatment for the patients.