A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansupada
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansupada graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kansupada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindukumar C Kansupada MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bindukumar C. Kansupada practice?
- Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.