A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kansupada
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kansupada Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kansupada graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kansupada has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bindukumar C Kansupada MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Bindukumar C. Kansupada practice?
- Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bindukumar Kansupada practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Cardiologists.