A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bing-Lo Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bing-Lo Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Member, Orange County Medical Association
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bing-Lo Lo Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bing-Lo L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Bing-Lo Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Bing-Lo Chang practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.