A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bing-Lo Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bing-Lo Chang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Member, Orange County Medical Association
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bing-Lo Lo Chang MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bing-Lo L. Chang practice?
- Dr. Bing-Lo Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Bing-Lo Chang practices Family Medicine near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Primary Care Doctors.