A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bing Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bing Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bing Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bing Tchen-Bing Ho MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bing T. Ho practice?
- Dr. Bing Ho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bing Ho practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.