Dr. Bing Ko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bing Ko?

August 31st, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Ko's for years (20) maybe longer. He's smart and knowledgeable and has always had the answers. Never had a problem with prescriptions and always gets me in, quickly, when I'm sick.

July 4th, 2015

Rude and condescending.

October 15th, 2014

poor service

after 15 years as a patient i had to leave after the frustration i was put through from Dr. Ko. He wanted me to go on a diet/exercise program to loose weight and improve cholesterol. He ordered bloodwork for 6 mo from the time of last bloodwork. After the 6 mo blood test i did not hear from him and called 2 weeks later and left a message to please call me to review results which i wanted to know about. A week went by and called again and let another message and still no return call. I than called a 3rd time and still no return call. I went to the office with a letter to give to him letting him know how disappointed i was at not getting a return call to discuss blood work he had ordered and demanded my results in person. In 15 seconds the receptionist went back, had him sign off on the results and came right out to the front to give to me. He never came out to appologize nor was there a message from the receptionist that he appologized for the lack of communication. I signed for my records to be transferred and will never return to this office again. I do not recommend this office to anyone. I was a patient there for 15 years and cannot believe i could not get a phone call returned. POOR doctor/patient skills. Whats ironic is that i am a doctor as well and know very well that is not the way to ever treat a patient. Go to another PCP.

July 15th, 2013

Excellent Docotr

I read some of these other reviews and I cant believe we are talking about the same docotr. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty to help my family or myself. If there is an emergency or just a simple question, he will always call us back even if it is after hours. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor that actually cares about his patients!!

June 11th, 2013

Hair design

I called for a check up, he refused to do my checkup, saying that he needed my medical record and told me come back . He just waisted my time, I lost my day off for nothing. The doctor is so greedy, all he wants is to make more money for himself, and doesn't care about a patient's time and money. his staff is not friendly either. Please don't go to this doctor.

June 3rd, 2013

Dr. Ko will always spend as much time as needed with his patients. He will explain in detail all questions I have asked. He makes sure that I understand the "whys" of everything explained. I trust his judgment and can challenge his ideas concerning his advice. He's very personable and I trust him completely.

July 22nd, 2010

RUDE

He has no regard for anyone but himself. Shows up when he feels like it, leaves his patients waiting for hours at a time. I take my 91 year old Grandmother there and she has to wait all the time. Today he decided to show up to the office at 10:30 while his 9 and 9:30 appts sat in rooms waiting for him. 2 and a half hours we were there. Its just not right. And then his poor staff has to listen to all the complaints. I don't know how they stay working for him.

February 17th, 2017