A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L Liem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Liem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L Bing Liem DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. L B. Liem practice?
- Dr. L Liem has 2 office locations.
Dr. L Liem practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA.
See Mountain View Cardiologists.