A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. L. Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. L. Liem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liem
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liem Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Liem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. L. Bing Liem DO is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. L. B. Liem practice?
- Dr. L. Liem has 2 office locations.
Dr. L. Liem practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Helena, CA.
See Mountain View Cardiologists.