Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

by Naima Ahmad on Jan 29th, 2016

He is the doctor who is most talented, sharp, brilliant, knowledgeable, great, best in what he practice, kind, caring & can cure any disorder or health issue. I am proud to say i am his patient and he has saved my life. And i recovered because of him. I have spend 2 years going to wrong doctors, lost all my hope and finally he is the one who has made me better. He is expert in all the treatments and he is extremely humble & very focused. I can't praise him enough. God bless him always. He saved my life.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Nicole on Feb 6th, 2015

He is a great doctor

Hard to get appts show details Hard to get appts
Jun 30th, 2014

He is a fine physician, very talented and insightful. Somewhat hampered by his accent, with older folks whose hearing isn't that good. His only downfall is the office staff. Maybe it isn't their fault, but this practice is awful about rescheduling appointments. You should not have to wait two-three months to reschedule an appointment if something comes up. We are going to leave the appointment on the books, but try a different practice altogether. If it works out, then we can cancel.

Nov 11th, 2013

Appointment was a waste of time because his ability to communicate was very limited. I had to pantomime symptoms to get him to understand.

Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Liu is great! He is compassionate and listens well. Unfortunately, his office staff is horrible.It takes forever for them to get back to you and forever to get an appointment.

Dr Liu is Great show details Dr Liu is Great