A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bing Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bing Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bing Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chinese Traditional Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Nantong Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Downtown Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bing Lu practice?
Dr. Bing Lu practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.