A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bingfen Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bingfen Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bingfen Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bingfen G. Yu practice?
Dr. Bingfen Yu practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.