A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bingfen Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bingfen Yu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bingfen Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bingfen Grace Yu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bingfen G. Yu practice?
- Dr. Bingfen Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bingfen Yu practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.